Specsavers Optical Superstores - Public Sector ContractsView awards Analysis
Over the past year, Specsavers Optical Superstores has featured in 10 contract award notices. There are 7 unique titles across 7 public sector buyers. Sources are OJEU, Contracts Finder and Find a Tender.
Here are the supplier locations.
The top districts are Winchester, Bury and Nottingham.
Awarded in this sector:
- 10 notices (7 unique titles)
- 2 are exlcusive to the supplier (8 are shared)
- £5B median contract value (£10B highest)
- 7 named buyers
- Latest notice published: 03 Aug 2021
Procurement categories include:
- health services
- specialist health services
- health and social work
- social care services
- hospital services
- miscellaneous health services
Named buyers include:
- UK Shared Business Services
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service
- NHS Arden & Greater East Midlands CSU
- Crown Commercial Service
- National Health Service Commissioning Board Which Uses the Operational Name NHS England
- National Health Service Commissioning Board Which Uses the Operational Name Nhsengland
Below is a chart of award value against date of publication.
The following addresses appear in contract award notices.