Found 502 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 430 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 17 buyer locations and 255 supplier locations.
- Department for Transport - 401
- Department for Transport Department for Transport - 23
- DFTC Department for Transport - 8
- Department for Transport Maritime & Coastguard Agency - 2
- Department for Transport Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency - 1
- Blackpool Council - 1
- MOD Ships Salvage & Marine Operations Salmo - 1
86% of published notices are Award notices.
41% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
54% of published notices exist in the TRANSPORT sector.
Buyers based in London published 51% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- information technology
- transport services
- business services
- ferry transport
- railway transport
- transport systems
- education and training
- treasury services
- research services
- engineering services
- legal services
- health and social work
- technical analysis
- transport equipment
- safety training
- hydrographic surveying
- subscription services
- social research
- site clearance work
- motor vehicles
- finance and insurance
- cleaning and sanitation
- technical testing and analysis
- application software
- software package
- market research
- painting work
- kitchen furniture