Your search matched 457 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 16 buyer locations and 258 supplier locations.
- Department for Transport - 359
- DFTC Department for Transport - 27
- Department for Transport Department for Transport - 26
- Department for Transport Maritime & Coastguard Agency - 2
- Blackpool Council - 1
- MOD Ships Salvage & Marine Operations Salmo - 1
- Department for Transport Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency - 1
83% of published notices are Award notices.
40% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
40% of published notices exist in the TRANSPORT sector.
Buyers based in London published 63% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- information technology
- transport services
- business services
- transport systems
- railway transport
- research services
- education and training
- engineering services
- treasury services
- legal services
- software package
- technical analysis
- social research
- office and computing machinery
- management consultancy
- transport equipment
- health and social work
- hydrographic surveying
- motor vehicles
- site clearance work
- finance and insurance
- cleaning and sanitation
- technical testing and analysis
- construction work
- technical services
- application software
- market research
- painting work