Found 526 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 459 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 13 buyer locations and 283 supplier locations.
- Department for Transport - 429
- Department for Transport Department for Transport - 28
- Department for Transport Maritime & Coastguard Agency - 2
- Department for Transport Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency - 1
- MOD Ships Salvage & Marine Operations Salmo - 1
- Department for Transport Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency - 1
89% of published notices are Award notices.
44% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
55% of published notices exist in the TRANSPORT sector.
Buyers based in London published 48% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- research and development
- transport services
- business services
- ferry transport
- railway transport
- research services
- treasury services
- education and training
- transport systems
- social work
- legal services
- software package
- technical analysis
- health and social work
- safety training
- motor vehicles
- hydrographic surveying
- subscription services
- road transport
- social research
- application software
- energy and fuel
- transport equipment
- feasibility study
- market research
- management consultancy
- health services
- administration, defence and social security