Found 17 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 14 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 11 buyer locations and 4 supplier locations.
- Competition & Markets Authority - 2
- Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council - 2
- FCO Services - 2
- Crown Commercial Service - 1
- NHS Shared Business Services - 1
- Radioactive Waste Management - 1
- Advisory Conciliation & Arbitration Service - 1
- Leeds City Council - 1
- North East Lincolnshire Council - 1
- North Lincolnshire Council - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
53% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
82% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in South East England published 35% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- computer equipment
- information technology
- communications equipment
- portable computers
- research and development
- database and operating
- mobile telephones
- packaged software products
- storage management
- system management
- gsm telephones
- information systems
- backup or recovery
- central processing unit (CPU)
- computer configurations
- computer platforms
- data processing machines
- anti-virus software
- internet and intranet
- mainframe computer
- mainframe hardware
- networking, internet and intranet
- networking software
- super computer
- system, storage and content management
- virus protection
- telecommunications equipment
- non-piloted aircraft