Found 41 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 38 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 13 buyer locations and 4 supplier locations.
100% of published notices are Award notices.
44% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
83% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in North East England published 66% of notices.
There are 4 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- medical equipment
- health and social work
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- miscellaneous medical devices
- construction work
- business services
- repair and maintenance
- alarm monitoring
- individual and support equipment
- fire alarm systems
- electronic equipment
- electrical work
- electronic scales and accessories
- emergency and security equipment
- emergency telephones
- fire alarm system
- fire and explosion
- management consultancy
- medical aids
- mobile emergency units
- outpatient care
- patient monitoring system
- project management
- radio communications equipment
- telecommunications equipment
- alarm systems
- audio equipment
- business analysis
- call centre
- cardiac monitoring devices
- central monitoring station