Your search matched 43 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 17 buyer locations and 1 supplier location.
- Northern Housing Consortium - 24
- Leeds City Council - 2
- Central Housing Investment Consortium - 2
- Milton Keynes Council - 2
- Procurement for Housing - 1
- Derbyshire County Council - 1
- Bournemouth Christchurch & Poole Council - 1
- Swindon Borough Council - 1
- Welland Procurement Unit - 1
- Longhurst Group - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
47% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
72% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in North East England published 56% of notices.
There are 6 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- medical equipment
- health and social work
- construction work
- individual and support equipment
- medical software
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- software package
- alarm monitoring
- electronic equipment
- fire prevention installation
- fire alarm systems
- office and computing machinery
- safety equipment
- health and safety
- smoke detection
- access control system
- repair and maintenance
- fire suppression foam or similar compounds
- burglar and fire alarms
- cladding works
- emergency lighting equipment
- engineering design
- fire alarm system
- fire and explosion
- fire doors
- firefighting equipment
- firefighting materials
- fire prevention
- fireproofing work