Found 425 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 357 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 15 buyer locations and 212 supplier locations.
72% of published notices are Award notices.
48% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
39% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 100% of notices.
There are 9 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- health and social work
- construction work
- education and training
- architecture and construction
- information technology
- software package
- social work
- passenger transport vehicles
- occupational clothing
- energy and fuel
- research and development
- recreation, culture and sport
- advertising and marketing
- transport equipment
- printing services
- refuse disposal and treatment
- motor vehicles
- earthmoving and excavating
- retail trade
- business services
- treasury services
- refuse and waste
- administration, defence and social security
- telematics system
- rock salt
- finance and insurance
- street lighting
- agricultural machinery
- aircraft, railways, roads, marine
- environmental information systems
- market and economic research