Found 263 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 179 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 12 buyer locations and 157 supplier locations.
57% of published notices are Award notices.
35% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
37% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 100% of notices.
There are 4 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- education and training
- architecture and construction
- passenger transport vehicles
- software package
- energy and fuel
- social work
- telematics system
- research and development
- advertising and marketing
- information technology
- transport equipment
- finance and insurance
- recreation, culture and sport
- motor vehicles
- administration, defence and social security
- agriculture, fishing and forestry
- funeral services
- grounds maintenance
- building demolition
- earthmoving and excavating
- business services
- retail trade
- drainage construction
- database and operating
- electricity and heating
- environmental information systems
- rock salt
- management consultancy
- refuse and waste
- market and economic research
- health services