Your search matched 28 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 19 buyer locations and 9 supplier locations.
- Central Bedfordshire Council - 2
- Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Trust UHCW University Hospitals - 2
- Sheffield Hallam University - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care Department of Health & Social Care - 1
- Fusion21 Members Consortium - 1
- London Borough of Lambeth - 1
- Harris Federation - 1
- Royal Berkshire Fire Authority - 1
- Wokingham Borough Council - 1
- Solent NHS Trust - 1
93% of published notices are Award notices.
54% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
75% of published notices exist in the ENVIRONMENT sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 29% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- refuse and waste
- facilities management
- hospital waste
- waste and rubbish
- cleaning and environmental
- energy related
- refuse disposal and treatment
- clinical waste disposal
- refuse site
- hazardous waste
- car park cleaning
- refuse collection vehicles
- paper collecting
- urban environment
- litter collection
- street sweeping
- ice clearing
- household refuse collection
- bin cleaning
- street cleaning
- household refuse disposal
- environmental services
- gully cleaning
- waste disposal site
- refuse incineration
- clinical waste collection
- sharps containers
- waste incinerators
- refuse transport
- construction work
- non-hazardous refuse