Your search matched 185 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 5 buyer locations and 253 supplier locations.
54% of published notices are Tender notices.
46% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
17% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in South East England published 100% of notices.
There are 4 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- social work
- refuse and waste
- health and social work
- education and training
- agriculture, fishing and forestry
- management consultancy
- facilities management
- software package
- transport equipment
- business services
- computer equipment
- construction work
- road transport
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- cleaning and environmental
- information technology
- household refuse disposal
- architecture and construction
- transport services
- highways and roads
- energy and fuel
- software programming
- special purpose machinery
- surveillance and security systems
- sports goods
- travel management
- educational equipment
- other services
- security and fire-fighting
- chemical products
- handicraft and art supplies
- office and computing machinery