Your search matched 24 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 14 buyer locations and 9 supplier locations.
- Metropolitan Police Service - 4
- Liverpool City Council - 2
- Ministry of Justice - 2
- Transport for London - 2
- East Anglia University - 1
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council - 1
- Yeovil District Hospital NHS Trust - 1
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority - 1
- NHS Shared Business Services - 1
- London Borough of Haringey - 1
92% of published notices are Award notices.
58% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
83% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in London published 62% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- building construction
- construction consultancy
- plumbing and sanitary works
- mortuary equipment and supplies
- repair and maintenance
- building internal fittings
- complete or part construction
- mechanical equipment
- waste treatment plant
- footpath construction
- structures construction
- wastewater pumping station
- weighbridge construction
- waste disposal site
- training facilities building
- metal structures
- drainage construction
- road construction
- waste transfer station
- earthmoving work
- landscaping work
- historical monument or memorial
- run-down buildings
- roof frames
- urban development
- refurbishment work
- overhaul and refurbishment
- particular historical or architecture interest
- fire prevention installation
- fire alarm system
- builders' carpentry