Found 160 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 98 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 6 buyer locations and 75 supplier locations.
51% of published notices are Tender notices.
53% of published notices are in the Value not specified value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
48% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 100% of notices.
There are 2 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- precision equipment
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- industrial machinery
- international payment transfer
- electricity supply
- energy and fuel
- measuring instruments
- information technology
- construction work
- software package
- engineering insurance
- recruitment services
- detection and analysis apparatus
- computer equipment
- diffraction apparatus
- direct marketing
- financial systems
- business intelligence
- marketing services
- miscellaneous special purpose machinery
- scanning probe microscopes
- checking and testing apparatus
- computer audit
- printed matter
- time accounting or human resources
- asbestos removal
- coaching services
- aerobic training equipment