Your search matched 165 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 6 buyer locations and 121 supplier locations.
55% of published notices are Award notices.
39% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
45% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 100% of notices.
There are 2 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- precision equipment
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- industrial machinery
- electricity supply
- information technology
- computer equipment
- construction work
- measuring instruments
- software package
- industrial or laboratory furnaces
- international payment transfer
- engineering insurance
- miscellaneous special purpose machinery
- x-ray microanalysers
- direct marketing
- education and research buildings
- market and economic research
- recruitment services
- agriculture, fishing and forestry
- patent and copyright consultancy
- auditing services
- license management
- checking and testing apparatus
- energy and fuel
- taxi services
- network equipment
- cleaning services
- data network equipment
- research and development
- asbestos removal