Found 161 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 91 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 6 buyer locations and 96 supplier locations.
53% of published notices are Award notices.
39% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
52% of published notices exist in the INDUSTRIAL sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 100% of notices.
There are 2 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- precision equipment
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- industrial machinery
- electricity supply
- information technology
- construction work
- computer equipment
- measuring instruments
- international payment transfer
- engineering insurance
- miscellaneous special purpose machinery
- diffraction apparatus
- direct marketing
- industrial or laboratory furnaces
- education and research buildings
- market and economic research
- recruitment services
- agriculture, fishing and forestry
- software package
- energy and fuel
- scanning probe microscopes
- taxi services
- network equipment
- checking and testing apparatus
- x-ray microanalysers
- cleaning services
- time accounting or human resources
- asbestos removal
- inkjet printers