Your search matched 38 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 24 buyer locations and 7 supplier locations.
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council - 4
- Crown Commercial Service - 2
- DVLA Commercial Services Directorate - 2
- Star Procurement - 2
- Leeds City Council - 2
- Wolverhampton City Council - 1
- Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council - 1
- Police & Crime Commissioner for Staffordshire - 1
- Staffordshire & Lancashire CSU - 1
- Stevenage Borough Council - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
45% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
95% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 18% of notices.
There are 11 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- wide area network
- telephone network
- internet services
- telecommunications services
- provider services
- computer network
- communications network
- network equipment
- clinical products
- software package
- communications equipment
- computer equipment
- office machines
- personal computers, office equipment
- software copyright consultancy
- telecommunications equipment
- uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
- magnetic cards
- battery chargers
- biometric sensors
- computers and office equipment
- computer training
- electric sensors
- ink products
- interruptible power supplies
- mobile telephones