Found 96 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 96 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 66 buyer locations and 12 supplier locations.
- UK Shared Business Services - 14
- Crown Commercial Service - 4
- Department for Work & Pensions - 4
- Department for International Trade - 3
- Wyre Forest District Council - 3
- Kingston Upon Hull City Council - 3
- London Borough of Enfield - 3
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 2
- Sunderland City Council - 2
- NHS Shared Business Services - 2
99% of published notices are Award notices.
32% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
84% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 23% of notices.
There are 19 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- computer equipment
- information technology
- office and computing machinery
- software package
- data processing machines
- tablet computer
- computer support
- software support
- information systems
- mainframe hardware
- communications equipment
- management consultancy
- office supplies
- software services
- software package utilities
- desktop computer
- facilities management
- computer storage units
- information technology equipment
- personal computers
- backup or recovery
- telephone network
- ethernet network
- network equipment
- audio-visual equipment
- network infrastructure
- software programming
- school books
- network system