Safer Faster Isolation Works Phase 2
A Utilities Contract Award Notice
by NETWORK RAIL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD
- Contract (Works)
- not specified
- 16 Jun 2021
- not specified
- Network Rail Infrastructure London
- Amey Inabense Joint Venture London
The project is renewing or enhancing existing overhead line switches currently installed between London Paddington and Stockley Bridge (MLN / 0-12¼ milepost) on the Great Western Main Line to the same specification to those already rolled out across the electrified route. To incorporate the same requirements for reliable indication applied to all switches on the GWML beyond 12¼ milepost. The project will provide the switches with remote control functionality from Didcot ECR and the required LV supplies and control systems. The works will include but, not be limited to, the following between Paddington Station and Stockley Junction: • implementation of the OLE electrical sectioning enhancements detailed in the OLE AIP and OLE AIP Addendum; • installation of motorised three-position switches for future use as Circuit Main Earths; • installation of motorised load break sectioning and alternate feed switches (15no.); • updating of existing MOS switches (3no.) at Westbourne Park.
Total Quantity or Scope
• updating of existing MOS switches (3no.) at Westbourne Park (Portobello Junction) with LV and SCADA Control; • removal of redundant sectioning (overlaps, section insulators and switches) at Old Oak Common; • implementation of a new IEC61850 control system for MOSs/CMEs; • remote control of MOS-capable switches installed by NR Crossrail at West Ealing Sidings.
|1|| Amey Inabense Joint Venture (London) |
|Technical and methodology||15.0|
- 45000000 - Construction work
- Award on basis of price and quality.
- OJEU 303634-2021