Your search matched 162 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 4 buyer locations and 98 supplier locations.
37% of published notices are Prior Information Notices.
50% of published notices are in the Value not specified value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
25% of published notices exist in the TRANSPORT sector.
Buyers based in London published 96% of notices.
There are 2 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- railway transport
- information technology
- transport services
- education and training
- architecture and construction
- railways equipment
- train monitoring
- power tools
- signalling equipment
- public security
- rail parts
- construction and ancillary
- telematics system
- advertising and marketing
- finance and insurance
- security services
- railway construction
- investigation and security
- railway equipment
- complete or part construction
- software package
- welding equipment
- call centre
- market research
- railways traffic control equipment
- software development
- track alignment machinery
- engineering, scientific and technical
- management consultancy
- railway track construction materials and supplies
- signalling lights