Found 113 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 64 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 12 buyer locations and 52 supplier locations.
48% of published notices are Tender notices.
42% of published notices are in the Value not specified value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
27% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 100% of notices.
There are 12 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- research and development
- health and social work
- repair and maintenance
- architectural services
- cleaning and polishing products
- electrical installations
- mechanical installations
- complete or part construction
- social work
- building and window cleaning
- miscellaneous health services
- mechanical and electrical
- animal products
- software package
- lift maintenance
- business services
- information technology
- facilities management
- auditing services
- administration, defence and social security
- museum services
- entertainment services
- highway maintenance
- track rails
- architecture and construction
- design consultancy
- landscaping work
- recreation, culture and sport
- mechanical spare parts
- tanks, reservoirs and containers