Found 31 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 27 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 25 buyer locations and 13 supplier locations.
- Home Office - 3
- Intellectual Property Office - 2
- Npocc - 2
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office - 2
- First Ark Group Knowsley Housing Trust - 1
- Bradford District Care Trust HQ - 1
- South Yorkshire Police & Crime Commissioner - 1
- Police & Crime Commissioner for Lincolnshire - 1
- HS2 - 1
- Norfolk & Norwich University Hospitals NHS Trust - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
42% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
97% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 39% of notices.
There are 16 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- telecommunications network
- telecommunications services
- mobile telephone services
- software package
- mobile telephones
- information technology
- internet service providers isp
- health and social work
- network infrastructure
- wireless telecommunications system
- communications infrastructure
- public telephone services
- telecommunications equipment
- communications equipment
- wide area network
- network components
- internet network
- line telephony equipment
- electronic message and information
- universal mobile telephone system (UMTS)
- sim cards
- short message service (SMS)
- enhanced data for gsm evolution (EDGE)
- multimedia message service (MMS)
- gsm telephones
- enhanced messaging service (EMS)
- general packet radio services (GPRS)
- hands-free mobile telephones
- scada or equivalent system
- data equipment
- electronic message
- electronic mail