Found 430 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 368 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 13 buyer locations and 239 supplier locations.
- Department for Transport - 334
- Department for Transport Department for Transport - 30
- Department for Transport Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency - 1
- Department for Transport Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency - 1
- MOD Ships Salvage & Marine Operations Salmo - 1
- Maritime & Coastguard Agency Department for Transport - 1
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency Department for Transport - 1
91% of published notices are Award notices.
43% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
49% of published notices exist in the TRANSPORT sector.
Buyers based in London published 52% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- research and development
- transport services
- ferry transport
- business services
- research services
- treasury services
- legal services
- software package
- education and training
- social work
- transport systems
- road transport
- passenger transport vehicles
- safety training
- health and social work
- postal services
- activity specific environmental auditing
- railway transport
- plumbing and sanitary works
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- health services
- business travel
- construction project management
- finance services
- legal advisory and information
- staff training
- insurance claims adjustment
- data security
- training manuals