Found 72 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 57 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 2 buyer locations and 47 supplier locations.
46% of published notices are Tender notices.
50% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
29% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 100% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- transport services
- construction work
- architecture and construction
- public address systems
- market and economic research
- business services
- facilities management
- information technology
- engineering and construction
- repair and maintenance
- emergency vehicles
- industrial machinery
- engineering services
- transport systems
- software package
- smart cards
- health and social work
- motorcycles, bicycles and sidecars
- courier services
- networking, internet and intranet
- civil engineering
- burglar and fire alarms
- finance and insurance
- hygiene services
- office and computing machinery
- road transport
- emergency and security equipment
- construction project management
- communications equipment
- environmental engineering