Found 1,000 procurement notices over the past 4 days. There are 874 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per day:
Parsing identified 510 buyer locations and 734 supplier locations.
- Cheshire West & Chester Borough Council - 23
- Leeds City Council - 22
- London Borough of Enfield - 17
- Highways England - 15
- Department for Transport - 12
- Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council - 12
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority - 12
- Cardiff City Council - 11
- Centre for Process Innovation - 11
- Midlands & Lancashire CSU - 10
63% of published notices are Award notices.
35% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
18% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in London published 22% of notices.
There are 20 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- social work
- information technology
- construction work
- health services
- software package
- passenger transport vehicles
- health and social work
- education and training
- research and development
- transport services
- residential buildings
- management consultancy
- business services
- repair and maintenance
- research services
- cleaning and environmental
- finance and insurance
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- taxi services
- auditing services
- building construction
- safety visors
- office and computing machinery
- architecture and construction
- disposable gloves
- precision equipment
- electrical machinery
- primary school
- project management
- communications equipment
- accounting and auditing