Found 1,000 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 185 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 21 buyer locations and 135 supplier locations.
- Transport for London - 192
- London Borough of Haringey Passenger Transport Services - 5
- Strathclyde Partnership for Transport Utilities - 1
- Network Rail Infrastructure - 1
- London Borough of Haringey Ù Passenger Transport Services - 1
- Transport for London Rail for London - 1
- Transport for London Silvertown Tunnel Project - 1
- Transport for London Commercial Surface - 1
87% of published notices are Award notices.
73% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
82% of published notices exist in the TRANSPORT sector.
Buyers based in London published 100% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- passenger transport vehicles
- road transport
- recruitment services
- education and training
- repair and maintenance
- transport equipment
- bailiff services
- business services
- information technology
- architecture and construction
- rail parts
- management consultancy
- health and social work
- engineering services
- plumbing and sanitary works
- data services
- transport agency
- site preparation
- coaching services
- rolling stock seats
- lifting equipment
- railways equipment
- construction work
- information systems
- engineering works
- architecture, engineering and planning
- energy and fuel
- customer services
- weather forecasting
- office and computing machinery
- railway track construction materials and supplies
- electricity supply