Found 51 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 41 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 14 buyer locations and 23 supplier locations.
- Department of Finance - 28
- Department of Finance Land & Property Services - 5
- Department of Finance Dof - 3
- Department of Finance & Personnel Northern Ireland - 2
- Department of Finance & Personnel - 2
- Department of Finance Central Procurement Directorate - 1
- Department of Finance Construction & Procurement Delivery CPD - 1
- CPD Supplies & Services Division - 1
- Department of Agriculture Environment & Rural Affairs - 1
39% of published notices are Tender notices.
45% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
31% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in Northern Ireland published 98% of notices.
There are 14 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- electricity supply
- motor vehicle insurance
- courier services
- business analysis
- non-hazardous refuse
- building construction
- insurance brokerage
- personnel supply services
- internet and intranet
- transport equipment
- call centre
- banking services
- agricultural machinery
- motor vehicles
- software package
- training software
- accommodation cleaning
- satellite communications equipment
- drill bits, screwdriver bits
- vehicles parts
- paper collecting
- architecture and construction
- repair and maintenance
- education and training
- transport services
- travel management
- natural gas
- portering services
- electricity supplies
- multi-modal courier
- post and courier