Found 1,097 procurement notices over the past 29 weeks. There are 427 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per week:
Parsing identified 16 buyer locations and 614 supplier locations.
- Department of Health & Social Care - 398
- Department of Health & Social Care DHSC - 19
- Department of Health & Social Care Department of Health & Social Care - 11
- Secretary of State for Health & Social Care Acting as Part of the Crown Through the Department of Health & Social Care - 10
- Public Health England Department of Health & Social Care - 2
- NHS Digital Department of Health & Social Care - 1
87% of published notices are Award notices.
64% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
39% of published notices exist in the DEFENCE sector.
Buyers based in London published 81% of notices.
There are 3 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- pharmaceutical products
- medical consumables
- freight transport agency
- hand sanitizer
- information technology
- medical equipment
- management consultancy
- protective and safety clothing
- diagnostic supplies
- medical clothing
- business services
- facilities management
- medical laboratories
- laboratory services
- research and development
- health and social work
- software package
- diagnostics and radiodiagnostics
- recruitment services
- software programming
- medical gas masks
- market research
- diagnostic kits
- parcel delivery
- storage and warehousing
- research services
- legal services
- business, professional and specialist organisations
- professional organisations