Found 37 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 29 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 21 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
- Ministry of Justice - 6
- Business Services Organisation - 2
- Nottingham the University - 2
- MOD Information Systems & Services ISS Commercial Sourcing Team - 2
- Leicestershire County Council - 2
- Leeds City Council - 2
- NHS Wales Informatics Service - 2
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 1
- NHS Shared Business Services - 1
- Department for Education - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
38% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
97% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 24% of notices.
There are 13 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- software support
- software package
- computer support
- technical systems
- software consultancy
- communications network
- license management
- networking, internet and intranet
- clinical information system
- imaging and archiving system
- patient administration system
- document management system
- software package utilities
- information systems