Found 41 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 32 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 26 buyer locations and 8 supplier locations.
- Ministry of Justice - 6
- Nottingham the University - 2
- CTM Portal for the Nda Shared Services Alliance - 2
- MOD Information Systems & Services ISS Commercial Sourcing Team - 2
- Leeds City Council - 2
- Competition & Markets Authority - 2
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 1
- Birmingham University - 1
- HS2 - 1
- Livestock Information - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
44% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
95% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 24% of notices.
There are 13 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- software support
- software package
- technical systems
- software consultancy
- communications network
- license management
- networking, internet and intranet
- information systems
- technical support
- computer support
- imaging and archiving system
- document management system
- patient administration system
- clinical information system
- software package utilities
- software integration consultancy
- software programming