Found 15 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 15 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 13 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
- Office of Rail & Road - 2
- West Midlands Combined Authority - 2
- Hampshire County Council - 2
- West Yorkshire Combined Authority - 1
- Leicester City Council - 1
- Supply Hertfordshire - 1
- Central Bedfordshire Council - 1
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 1
- Sunderland City Council - 1
- City of Edinburgh Council - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
33% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
33% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in London published 27% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- transport systems
- architecture and construction
- research and development
- performance review
- information technology
- rolling stock
- engineering services
- civil engineering
- management consultancy
- railway transport
- urban planning
- construction services
- water supply and waste
- technical inspection and testing
- environmental engineering
- data collection and collation
- data capture
- civil engineering support
- data analysis
- engineering studies
- construction supervision
- bridge design
- engineering support
- engineering structures
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- environmental indicators analysis
- environmental management
- environmental monitoring
- environmental planning
- engineering design
- engineering and construction