Found 25 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 23 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 21 buyer locations and 10 supplier locations.
- Central Bedfordshire Council - 2
- West Yorkshire Combined Authority - 2
- Department for Transport - 2
- Hampshire County Council - 2
- West Midlands Combined Authority - 1
- Sunderland City Council - 1
- Transport for Greater Manchester - 1
- Leicester City Council - 1
- Highways England - 1
- South West Smart Applications - 1
96% of published notices are Award notices.
52% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
32% of published notices exist in the TRANSPORT sector.
Buyers based in London published 24% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- transport systems
- architecture and construction
- research and development
- technical planning
- engineering services
- management consultancy
- business services
- information technology
- civil engineering
- software package
- urban planning
- administration services
- design consultancy
- market and economic research
- landscape architecture
- business organisation
- marketing management
- photographic services
- database services
- feasibility study
- forest conservation strategy planning
- customer relation management
- advertising and marketing
- event services
- graphic design
- natural risks or hazards protection
- design support
- architecture, engineering and planning
- direct marketing
- photographic film
- economic research