Your search matched 104 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 70 buyer locations and 20 supplier locations.
- MOD - 14
- Radioactive Waste Management - 7
- Department for Work & Pensions - 7
- Department for Education - 4
- Department of Health & Social Care - 3
- Suffolk County Council - 2
- Crown Commercial Service - 2
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 2
- Liverpool City Council - 2
- Skills Development Scotland - 2
100% of published notices are Award notices.
39% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
34% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in South East England published 31% of notices.
There are 17 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- software package
- education and training
- research and development
- information technology
- business services
- training services
- health and social work
- educational software
- banking and investment
- management consultancy
- staff training
- call centre
- finance and insurance
- administration services
- administration, defence and social security
- business transaction and personal business
- electronic data management (EDM)
- communications systems
- library management
- specialist training
- recruitment services
- personnel training
- personnel and payroll
- technical training
- design consultancy
- laboratory services
- software support
- network components
- administration software
- military electronic systems
- management training
- health and safety