Found 113 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 58 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 3 buyer locations and 43 supplier locations.
45% of published notices are Prior Information Notices.
48% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
46% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 100% of notices.
There is one buyer type
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- medical equipment
- security and fire-fighting
- clothing and accessories
- medical consumables
- waterproof clothing
- protective headgear
- diagnostic ultrasound devices
- medical equipment, precision equipment
- special footwear
- basic inorganic and organic chemicals
- special clothing
- swords, cutlasses
- x-ray devices
- exhibition, fair and congress organisation
- protective footwear
- hearing aids
- field rations
- medical gases
- breathing apparatus
- protective goggles
- wire cutter and bistoury
- primary form acrylic polymers