Your search matched 184 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 2 buyer locations and 13 supplier locations.
46% of published notices are Prior Information Notices.
46% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
48% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 100% of notices.
There is one buyer type
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- medical equipment
- clothing and accessories
- security and fire-fighting
- waterproof clothing
- food and drink
- diagnostic ultrasound devices
- medical consumables
- protective headgear
- medical equipment, precision equipment
- rock salt
- protective and safety clothing
- special footwear
- combat uniforms
- special clothing
- swords, cutlasses
- x-ray devices
- protective goggles
- military uniforms
- t-shirts and shirts
- sports goods
- aggregates, minerals and mining
- occupational clothing
- medical gases
- firefighting, rescue and safety equipment