Your search matched 81 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 54 buyer locations and 34 supplier locations.
- Procurement & Logistics Service - 7
- Education Authority NI - 5
- NHS Supply Chain - 4
- Business Services Organisation Procurement & Logistics Service - 3
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council - 2
- North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative NOE CPC - 2
- NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership Procurement Services - 2
- Efficiency East Midlands - 2
- NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership - 2
- South Tyneside Council - 1
85% of published notices are Award notices.
63% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
38% of published notices exist in the FACILITY sector.
Buyers based in Northern Ireland published 30% of notices.
There are 12 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- cleaning products
- medical consumables
- clothing and accessories
- protective and safety clothing
- cleaning and polishing products
- urology, exploration devices
- occupational clothing
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- furniture and furnishings
- medical equipment
- protective gear
- adhesive dressings
- cleaning services
- disinfection equipment
- construction work
- devices and instruments
- pharmaceutical products
- kitchen equipment
- miscellaneous medical devices
- toilet paper, handkerchiefs
- gynaecological hospital
- disposable gloves
- toilet paper
- disposable catering supplies
- other gynaecologicals
- industrial kitchen equipment
- catering equipment
- office machinery