Your search matched 15 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 12 buyer locations and 3 supplier locations.
- Staffordshire County Council - 2
- Prosper - 1
- NHS Shared Business Services - 1
- Liverpool City Council - 1
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium - 1
- Manchester Metropolitan University - 1
- North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative NOE CPC - 1
- NHS Supply Chain Operated by North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative Who are - 1
- East Riding of Yorkshire - 1
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
53% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
67% of published notices exist in the FACILITY sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 47% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- cleaning and polishing products
- furniture and furnishings
- cleaning products
- protective gear
- workwear accessories
- safety visors
- office machinery
- facilities management
- sterilisation, disinfection and hygiene devices
- washing preparations
- surgical gloves
- printed matter
- computer equipment
- photocopier paper and xerographic paper
- occupational clothing
- refuse and waste
- building and window cleaning
- fire alarm systems
- fire blankets
- dismantling works
- alarm systems
- demolition work
- fire detection systems
- cleaning and sanitation
- access control system
- fire escape equipment
- catering services
- cleaning services
- canteen services
- command and control system