Your search matched 62 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 26 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
- Department of Health & Social Care - 8
- Department of Health & Social Care T&T - 7
- Department of Health & Social Care Department of Health & Social Care - 6
- Home Office - 6
- MOD - 6
- Crown Commercial Service - 3
- Department for Work & Pensions - 3
- NHS Digital - 2
- Cabinet Office Cabinet Office - 2
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 2
98% of published notices are Award notices.
55% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
71% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 48% of notices.
There are 9 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- management consultancy
- software package
- system management
- software integration consultancy
- software programming
- information technology software
- software implementation
- technical testing and analysis
- enterprise resource planning
- technical services
- technical analysis
- project management
- design consultancy
- data services
- software consultancy
- systems consultancy
- software support
- business analysis
- hardware selection consultancy
- computer site planning consultancy