Found 84 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 81 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 8 buyer locations and 64 supplier locations.
90% of published notices are Award notices.
52% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
49% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 100% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- software package
- health and social work
- social work
- business services
- information technology
- architecture and construction
- civil engineering
- recruitment services
- medical waste
- parking meters
- park and playground equipment
- finance and insurance
- telecommunications equipment
- vehicles parts
- library furniture
- road sweepers
- construction consultancy
- communications equipment
- office and computing machinery
- engineering and construction
- heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- electoral forms
- management consultancy
- education and training
- pathology services
- health training
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- heating and plumbing equipment
- windows and doors
- building installation
- central heating radiators and boilers