Found 55 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 49 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 1 buyer location and 45 supplier locations.
33% of published notices are Prior Information Notices.
69% of published notices are in the Value not specified value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
31% of published notices exist in the ENVIRONMENT sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 100% of notices.
There are 2 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- energy and fuel
- refuse recycling
- laboratory services
- instrumentation and control equipment
- energy efficiency
- environmental services
- software package
- cleaning and environmental
- natural gas
- legal services
- financial transaction processing and clearing house
- pressure reducing, control
- land management
- natural water
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- storage and warehousing
- personnel supply services
- company health
- energy related
- closed circuit television
- pipe fittings
- technical testing
- sludge handling
- geology, oceanography and hydrology
- surveying services
- data services
- chemical and fertiliser minerals
- phosphatic fertilisers
- graphic design