Found 72 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 42 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 2 buyer locations and 27 supplier locations.
51% of published notices are Tender notices.
76% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
35% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 100% of notices.
There is one buyer type
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- computer equipment
- networking, internet and intranet
- software package
- architectural services
- refuse collection vehicles
- lighting equipment
- license management
- real estate
- overhaul and refurbishment
- road sweepers
- software package utilities
- non-residential property
- flatbed and tipper trucks
- urban planning
- treasury services
- cooling and ventilation equipment
- road sweeping vehicles
- information technology
- special trade construction
- waste disposal site
- construction work
- agricultural and horticultural products
- health and safety
- housing services
- legal advisory and information
- non-hotel accommodation
- excavating and earthmoving
- information systems
- street lighting