Your search matched 153 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 65 buyer locations and 28 supplier locations.
- Highways England - 44
- Department for Transport - 7
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 7
- LLW Repository - 5
- CTM Portal for the Nda Shared Services Alliance - 5
- Southern Water Services - 3
- North Somerset Council - 3
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 3
- Carmarthenshire County Council - 2
- Northumberland County Council - 2
99% of published notices are Award notices.
38% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
35% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 24% of notices.
There are 19 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- business services
- architecture and construction
- transport systems
- construction consultancy
- design consultancy
- civil engineering
- aircraft, railways, roads, marine
- information technology
- engineering and construction
- management consultancy
- design modelling
- environmental services
- data supply
- air quality management
- procurement consultancy
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- surveying services
- evaluation consultancy
- construction management
- safety cases
- engineering services
- quantity surveying
- engineering design
- water supply and waste water
- social research
- feasibility study
- railway transport
- foundation design
- technical analysis
- infrastructure works