Found 138 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 120 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 64 buyer locations and 29 supplier locations.
- Highways England - 37
- Department for Transport - 5
- CTM Portal for the Nda Shared Services Alliance - 5
- LLW Repository - 4
- United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority - 4
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 4
- Southern Water Services - 3
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 3
- MOD - 3
- Northumberland County Council - 2
99% of published notices are Award notices.
42% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
33% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 19% of notices.
There are 19 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- business services
- architecture and construction
- construction consultancy
- design consultancy
- transport systems
- information technology
- engineering design
- management consultancy
- aircraft, railways, roads, marine
- design modelling
- civil engineering
- environmental services
- data supply
- air quality management
- feasibility study
- engineering and construction
- procurement consultancy
- architectural design
- construction management
- evaluation consultancy
- safety cases
- project and design preparation
- project management
- quantity surveying
- technical services
- transport services
- water supply and waste water
- social research
- surveying services
- railway transport
- foundation design