Found 219 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 150 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 13 buyer locations and 111 supplier locations.
47% of published notices are Tender notices.
35% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
32% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in South West England published 100% of notices.
There are 7 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- construction work
- health and social work
- architecture and construction
- education and training
- surveillance and security systems
- information technology
- cleaning and environmental
- recreation, culture and sport
- software package
- finance and insurance
- company health
- legal services
- medical equipment and pharmaceuticals
- road transport
- tipper trucks
- restaurant and food serving
- refuse collection vehicles
- repair and maintenance
- museum exhibition services
- construction consultancy
- complete or part construction
- legal advisory and information
- street lighting
- business transaction and personal business
- transport systems
- playground equipment
- architectural services
- museum services
- lawn, park or sports ground mowers
- survey services
- loading or unloading machinery
- refuse disposal and treatment