Your search matched 30 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 19 buyer locations and 2 supplier locations.
- Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council - 5
- Meridian Water London Borough of Enfield - 3
- Nottinghamshire County Council - 2
- Ryedale District Council - 2
- Bournemouth Christchurch & Poole Council - 2
- South Tyneside Council - 2
- Norwich City Council - 1
- North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust - 1
- Infrastructure & Projects Authority Cabinet Office - 1
- College of Policing - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
63% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
37% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in North East England published 23% of notices.
There are 13 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- architecture and construction
- research services
- engineering design
- management consultancy
- business services
- interior design
- infrastructure works
- systems consultancy
- computer services
- construction project management
- information technology
- building surveying
- human resources
- construction work
- feasibility study
- telephone answering
- technical testing and analysis
- computer site planning consultancy
- architectural services
- real estate
- engineering and construction
- computer network
- data services
- computer support
- internet services
- computer audit and testing
- software programming
- civil engineering
- professional organisations
- load-bearing structure design
- foundation design