Your search matched 380 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 24 buyer locations and 403 supplier locations.
- Cabinet Office Cabinet Office - 145
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 62
- Crown Commercial Service Cabinet Office - 40
- Cabinet Office - 37
- Government Property Agency Cabinet Office - 7
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through the Cabinet Office - 6
- Infrastructure & Projects Authority Cabinet Office - 3
- Grenfell Tower Inquiry Cabinet Office - 2
- Government Equalities Office Cabinet Office - 2
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial - 1
77% of published notices are Award notices.
44% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
31% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 88% of notices.
There are 6 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- management consultancy
- recruitment services
- information technology
- software package
- research services
- legal services
- electrical machinery
- social research
- medical equipment
- market research
- education and training
- research and development
- training programme
- business services
- financial leasing
- post and telecoms
- business development
- custom software
- advertising campaign
- economic research
- data services
- communications equipment
- project management
- architecture and construction
- business analysis
- travel management
- office machinery
- interpretation services
- video conferencing
- security services
- counselling services
- procurement consultancy