Found 352 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 297 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 25 buyer locations and 339 supplier locations.
- Cabinet Office Cabinet Office - 154
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 61
- Crown Commercial Service Cabinet Office - 38
- Cabinet Office - 25
- Government Property Agency Cabinet Office - 4
- Infrastructure & Projects Authority Cabinet Office - 4
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through the Cabinet Office - 3
- Cabinet Office Acting Through An Expert Committee of the Cabinet Office Geospatial Commission - 2
- Government Equalities Office Cabinet Office - 2
- Civil Service Employee Policy Cabinet Office - 1
80% of published notices are Award notices.
41% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
32% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 91% of notices.
There are 6 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- management consultancy
- information technology
- software package
- recruitment services
- research services
- legal services
- electrical machinery
- social research
- research and development
- market research
- education and training
- training programme
- financial leasing
- advertising campaign
- data services
- business services
- computer services
- travel services
- business development
- communications equipment
- business analysis
- travel management
- post and telecoms
- procurement consultancy
- economic research
- custom software
- project management
- facilities management
- feasibility study
- real estate
- personnel training
- printing services