Found 335 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 292 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 26 buyer locations and 221 supplier locations.
- Cabinet Office Cabinet Office - 129
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 70
- Crown Commercial Service Cabinet Office - 54
- Cabinet Office - 16
- Infrastructure & Projects Authority Cabinet Office - 5
- Government Equalities Office Cabinet Office - 4
- Government Property Agency Cabinet Office - 3
- Cabinet Office Acting Through An Expert Committee of the Cabinet Office Geospatial Commission - 2
- Civil Service Employee Policy Cabinet Office - 2
- Prime Ministers Office 10 Downing Street Cabinet Office - 2
73% of published notices are Award notices.
36% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
34% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 93% of notices.
There are 6 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- management consultancy
- software package
- information technology
- recruitment services
- research and development
- legal services
- social research
- training programme
- research services
- computer services
- communications equipment
- advertising campaign
- education and training
- feasibility study
- data services
- travel services
- financial leasing
- business analysis
- travel management
- interpretation services
- data security
- facilities management
- business services
- computer support
- computer equipment
- administration services
- printing services
- corporate finance
- insurance services
- collection agency
- post and telecoms