Your search matched 39 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 20 buyer locations and 11 supplier locations.
- Department for Culture Media & Sport - 3
- Department for Transport - 3
- Department for Work & Pensions - 2
- Financial Conduct Authority - 2
- Department for Digital Culture Media & Sport - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care T&T - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care DHSC - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care - 2
- Minister for the Cabinet Office Acting Through Crown Commercial Service - 1
- Transport for Greater Manchester - 1
97% of published notices are Award notices.
49% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
90% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in London published 56% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- legal services
- business services
- research and development
- legal advisory
- legal advice and representation
- financial market regulatory
- transport systems
- legal advisory and information
- legal representation
- environmental engineering
- environmental services
- infrastructure works
- integrated engineering
- market and economic research
- market research
- mechanical and electrica
- mechanical engineering
- quantity surveying
- structural engineering
- survey services
- technical systems
- technical testing and analysis
- urban planning
- architecture and construction
- civil engineering support
- construction management
- economic impact assessment
- engineering and construction
- engineering design
- engineering, scientific and technical