Found 48 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 41 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 30 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
- Department of Health & Social Care - 7
- HM Revenue & Customs - 4
- Department for Work & Pensions - 4
- MOD - 3
- Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Trust UHCW University Hospitals - 2
- de&S - 2
- MOD ISTAR Situational Awareness Command & Control Sacc Delivery Team - 2
- Met Office - 2
- HM Land Registry - 2
- Home Office - 2
96% of published notices are Award notices.
54% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
81% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 33% of notices.
There are 13 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- software package
- software programming
- project management
- management consultancy
- technical computer support
- development sevices
- data services
- system, storage and content management
- electronic data management (EDM)
- research and development
- computer support
- contact management
- office automation
- data management
- data storage
- medical computer equipment
- procurement consultancy
- advisory and consultative engineering
- architectural services
- auditing services
- civil engineering
- feasibility study
- finance services
- financial auditing
- fraud audit
- human resources
- infrastructure works
- internal audit