Inhealth - Public Sector ContractsView awards Analysis
Here are the supplier locations.
The top districts are Buckinghamshire, Dacorum and Sheffield.
Awarded in this sector:
- 17 notices (12 unique titles)
- 7 are exlcusive to the supplier (10 are shared)
- £28M median contract value (£10B highest)
- 8 named buyers
- Latest notice published: 27 Oct 2021
Procurement categories include:
Named buyers include:
- NHS Shared Business Services
- NHS Arden & Greater East Midlands CSU
- NHS National Services Scotland NSS
- Guys & St Thomas NHS Trust
- National Health Service Commissioning Board Which Uses the Operational Name NHS England
- NHS Nottingham & Nottinghamshire CCG
- Frimley Health NHS Trust
- National Health Service Commissioning Board Which Uses the Operational Name Nhsengland
Below is a chart of award value against date of publication.
The following addresses appear in contract award notices.