Found 22 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 20 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 15 buyer locations and 3 supplier locations.
- NHS Digital - 3
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office - 2
- Department for Transport - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care - 2
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 1
- HM Land Registry - 1
- Bristol City Council - 1
- DEFRA - 1
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council - 1
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
50% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
91% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 50% of notices.
There are 10 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- software package
- software services
- subscription services
- technical support
- software development
- medical computer equipment
- technical computer support
- computer support
- software programming
- miscellaneous software
- communication and multimedia
- database and operating
- document creation, drawing, imaging
- information systems
- business transaction and personal business
- networking, internet and intranet
- software package utilities