Found 28 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 28 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 25 buyer locations and 3 supplier locations.
- Wakefield Council - 2
- Swale Borough Council - 2
- Bristol City Council - 2
- West Lancashire Borough Council - 1
- South Ribble Borough Council - 1
- Nottingham City Council - 1
- Nottinghamshire County Council - 1
- Salford Priors Parish Council - 1
- Staffordshire County Council - 1
- Central Bedfordshire Council - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
50% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
68% of published notices exist in the ENVIRONMENT sector.
Buyers based in South East England published 32% of notices.
There are 2 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- playground equipment
- park and playground equipment
- site preparation
- outdoor sports equipment
- construction services
- complete or part construction
- recreation, culture and sport
- building installation
- construction work
- playground climbing apparatus
- resurfacing works
- landscaping work
- playground sandboxes
- playground swings
- playground bleachers
- playground see saws
- playground slides
- playground tunnels
- sports facilities
- urban furniture
- fitness equipment
- multi-purpose sports facilities
- gymnasium equipment
- field and courts