Your search matched 49 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 24 buyer locations and 10 supplier locations.
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 21
- Apuc - 2
- MOD Des Mat Strat Des Mat Strat - 2
- Local Government Association - 2
- East Sussex County Council - 2
- Newcastle University - 2
- Hertfordshire University - 2
- Northamptonshire County Council - 1
- Derbyshire County Council - 1
- LGSS - 1
94% of published notices are Award notices.
47% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
47% of published notices exist in the BUSINESS sector.
Buyers based in North East England published 43% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- recruitment services
- business services
- advertising services
- personnel supply services
- human resources
- education and training
- research and development
- business transaction and personal business
- management consultancy
- office support personnel
- specialty design
- health and social work
- advertising material
- management training
- software package
- office personnel
- web design
- design support
- project design
- design modelling
- video films
- design consultancy
- graphic design
- market research
- photographic services
- social work
- marketing services
- advertising campaign