Found 33 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 27 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 26 buyer locations and 13 supplier locations.
100% of published notices are Award notices.
52% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
85% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in London published 30% of notices.
There are 12 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- architecture and construction
- building surveying
- construction services
- construction project management
- quantity surveying
- construction consultancy
- building services
- architectural services
- health and safety
- project management
- construction work
- finance and insurance
- electrical power systems design
- environmental issues
- fire and explosion
- architecture design contests
- construction supervision
- environmental planning
- monitoring and control
- construction site supervision
- asbestos removal
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- forest conservation strategy planning
- archaeological services
- dimensional surveying
- environmental auditing
- environmental institution building or planning
- environmental engineering
- electrical services
- groundwater pollution
- laboratory services