Your search matched 29 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 20 buyer locations and 5 supplier locations.
- Department for Transport - 5
- Brighton & Hove City Council - 2
- Leeds City Council - 2
- Utility Regulator NI - 1
- West Midlands Combined Authority - 1
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 1
- New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership - 1
- Central Bedfordshire Council - 1
- Supply Hertfordshire - 1
- Newcastle University - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
45% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
45% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in London published 24% of notices.
There are 11 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- transport systems
- management consultancy
- research services
- road transport
- architecture and construction
- business services
- survey services
- contract administration
- corporate governance rating
- energy related
- energy efficiency
- business development
- social research
- mechanical engineering
- quantity surveying
- urban planning
- civil engineering support
- construction management
- engineering and construction
- engineering design
- engineering, scientific and technical
- engineering services
- environmental engineering
- environmental services
- infrastructure works
- integrated engineering
- legal services
- market and economic research