Your search matched 134 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 4 buyer locations and 65 supplier locations.
- Worcestershire County Council - 90
- West Mercia Energy A Local Authority Joint Committee of Shropshire Council Worcestershire County Council Telford Wrekin Council & Herefordshire Council - 2
- Cheshire West & Chester Council - 1
- Worcestershire County Council Herefordshire Council Herefordshire & Worcestershire CCG - 1
60% of published notices are Tender notices.
57% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
25% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 100% of notices.
There are 4 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- repair and maintenance
- computer equipment
- information technology
- health and social work
- building installations
- social work
- software package
- natural gas
- building completion
- building installation
- residential health facilities
- miscellaneous medical devices
- architecture and construction
- education and training
- glazing work
- mechanical and electrical
- commercial property management
- management consultancy
- office and computing machinery
- data processing machines
- drain laying work
- research services
- educational software
- psychiatrist or psychologist
- construction work
- motion picture and video
- river regulation and flood control
- environmental services
- pension fund consultancy
- finance services
- installation services
- finance and insurance