Found 45 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 42 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 31 buyer locations and 9 supplier locations.
- Department of Health & Social Care - 4
- Doncaster MBC - 3
- Care Quality Commission - 3
- Blood Services South West - 2
- Crown Commercial Service - 2
- NHS Shared Business Services - 2
- Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care T&T - 2
- Student Loans - 1
- HM Revenue & Customs - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
38% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
96% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 29% of notices.
There are 13 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- software package
- it software
- license management
- software support
- computer equipment
- business intelligence
- data security
- anti-virus software
- networking software
- analysis services
- communications equipment
- technical systems
- security software
- provider services
- packaged software products
- computer platforms
- backup or recovery
- central processing unit (CPU)
- computer configurations
- data processing machines
- internet and intranet
- mainframe computer
- mainframe hardware
- super computer
- system, storage and content management
- virus protection
- office and computing machinery
- telecommunications equipment
- uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)