Your search matched 51 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 31 buyer locations and 9 supplier locations.
- Department of Health & Social Care T&T - 5
- Department of Health & Social Care - 4
- Care Quality Commission - 4
- UK Shared Business Services - 3
- Doncaster MBC - 3
- Blood Services South West - 3
- Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - 3
- Restoration & Renewal Delivery Authority - 2
- HS2 - 1
- NHS Midlands & Lancashire CSU - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
37% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
96% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in London published 31% of notices.
There are 13 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- information technology
- software package
- software support
- computer equipment
- business intelligence
- it software
- license management
- data security
- networking software
- analysis services
- computer storage units
- software consultancy
- information systems
- inventory management
- communications equipment
- computer platforms
- anti-virus software
- backup or recovery
- central processing unit (CPU)
- computer configurations
- data processing machines
- internet and intranet
- mainframe computer
- mainframe hardware
- super computer
- system, storage and content management
- virus protection
- computers and office equipment
- magnetic cards
- biometric sensors