Found 31 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 30 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 25 buyer locations and 6 supplier locations.
- UK Shared Business Services - 2
- Blood Services South West - 2
- Department of Health & Social Care - 2
- Crown Commercial Service - 2
- NHS Shared Business Services - 2
- Care Quality Commission - 2
- HM Revenue & Customs - 1
- HS2 - 1
- Hertfordshire NHS Procurement - 1
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kings Lynn NHS Trust - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
42% of published notices are in the Medium (£100K - £1M) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
97% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 23% of notices.
There are 12 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- software package
- information technology
- it software
- business intelligence
- license management
- software support
- computer equipment
- data security
- anti-virus software
- networking software
- computer storage units
- communications equipment
- storage media
- virus protection
- backup or recovery
- central processing unit (CPU)
- computer configurations
- computer platforms
- data processing machines
- information systems
- internet and intranet
- mainframe computer
- mainframe hardware
- networking, internet and intranet
- super computer
- system, storage and content management
- uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)
- mobile telephones