Found 73 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 68 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 38 buyer locations and 27 supplier locations.
- Highways England - 25
- UK Shared Business Services - 5
- Network Rail Infrastructure - 2
- Transport for London - 2
- Thames Water Utilities - 2
- South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive - 2
- Sunderland City Council - 2
- Homes England the Name Adopted by the Homes & Communities Agency - 2
- Greater London Authority - 2
- Your Housing Group - 1
100% of published notices are Award notices.
34% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
42% of published notices exist in the PROFESSIONAL sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 41% of notices.
There are 13 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- architecture and construction
- calculation of costs
- project management
- construction project management
- management consultancy
- education and training
- construction consultancy
- professional organisations
- quantity surveying
- procurement consultancy
- drinking water distribution
- water supply and waste water
- construction products
- building surveying
- business development
- administration, defence and social security
- fire and explosion
- evaluation consultancy
- auditing services
- construction work
- architecture, engineering and surveying
- architectural design
- construction supervision
- energy related
- engineering design
- renting or leasing
- scientific prospecting
- site investigation
- urban planning