Your search matched 99 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 54 buyer locations and 34 supplier locations.
- Highways England - 20
- DEFRA Network Etendering Portal - 9
- Transport for London - 3
- Network Rail Infrastructure - 2
- East Midlands Housing Group - 2
- Your Housing Group - 2
- Peabody Trust - 2
- South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive - 2
- Transport for Greater Manchester - 2
- Thames Water Utilities - 2
99% of published notices are Award notices.
41% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
49% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in West Midlands published 34% of notices.
There are 18 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- research and development
- architecture and construction
- construction consultancy
- management consultancy
- construction project management
- construction services
- engineering services
- project management
- calculation of costs
- infrastructure works
- risk or hazard assessment
- quantity surveying
- education and training
- civil engineering
- transport systems
- drinking water distribution
- water supply and waste water
- construction products
- professional organisations
- business development
- administration, defence and social security
- railway transport
- agriculture, fishing and forestry
- finance and insurance
- recruitment services
- personnel supply services
- procurement consultancy
- fire and explosion
- auditing services
- evaluation consultancy