Your search matched 101 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 49 buyer locations and 2 supplier locations.
- Leeds City Council - 18
- Ministry of Housing Communities & Local Government - 8
- NHS Digital - 6
- UK Shared Business Services - 5
- Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council - 4
- Intellectual Property Office - 3
- Financial Conduct Authority - 3
- Department for Education - 3
- MOD - 3
- Norfolk & Norwich University Hospitals NHS Trust - 2
96% of published notices are Award notices.
60% of published notices are in the Low (< £100K) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
96% of published notices exist in the TECHNOLOGY sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 27% of notices.
There are 12 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- software package
- information technology
- it software
- computer equipment
- software supply
- license management
- software maintenance
- software support
- database systems
- document creation, drawing, imaging
- data security
- data storage
- software programming
- office and computing machinery
- training services
- security software
- subscription services
- miscellaneous software
- multimedia software
- compliance software
- anti-virus software
- information technology software
- office machines
- non-piloted aircraft
- battery chargers
- computer training
- magnetic cards
- biometric sensors