Your search matched 15 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 10 buyer locations and 7 supplier locations.
100% of published notices are Award notices.
93% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is OJEU.
80% of published notices exist in the CONSTRUCTION sector.
Buyers based in London published 40% of notices.
There are 5 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- architecture and construction
- sound insulation
- construction consultancy
- engineering services
- transport systems
- structural engineering
- construction site supervision
- bridge design
- architectural design
- topographical services
- mechanical engineering
- mechanical and electrica
- miscellaneous engineering
- technical inspection
- structural products
- structural steel erection
- miscellaneous building structures
- structures construction
- architectural services
- urban planning
- quantity surveying
- development sevices
- environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- environmental engineering
- environmental decontamination
- corrosion engineering
- environmental auditing
- environmental indicators analysis
- engineering support
- engineering studies