Found 45 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 36 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 3 buyer locations and 15 supplier locations.
47% of published notices are Tender notices.
31% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
51% of published notices exist in the TRANSPORT sector.
Buyers based in North West England published 100% of notices.
There are 11 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- transport equipment
- motor vehicles
- information technology
- rail parts
- public transport services by railways
- technical computer support
- track rails
- transport systems
- antiputrefaction masks
- packaged software products
- variable message signs
- site preparation
- architecture and construction
- vehicle bodies, trailers or semi-trailers
- motor scooters
- telecommunications services
- highways and roads
- painting and glazing
- energy supplies and distribution
- engineering services
- street lighting
- road lighting equipment
- sales, marketing and business intelligence
- telemetry equipment
- tiling work
- finance and insurance
- construction work
- construction products
- railway equipment