Found 98 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 75 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 15 buyer locations and 92 supplier locations.
- Wakefield Council - 54
- Council of the City of Wakefield - 10
- Leeds City Council Procurement & Commercial Services - 4
- Leeds City Council - 4
- Council of the Borough of Kirklees - 2
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council - 1
- Kirklees Council - 1
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council - 1
- Wakefield Council Customer Service - 1
- North Yorkshire County Council - 1
54% of published notices are Award notices.
43% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
26% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 100% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- social work
- motor vehicles
- software package
- health and social work
- community health
- highways and roads
- waste and rubbish
- traffic signals
- surface works
- information technology
- database services
- construction work
- engineering and construction
- rock salt
- lifts, skip hoists, hoists
- installation services
- street lighting
- lifting and handling equipment
- 4 wheel drive vehicles
- fitness equipment
- lifting equipment
- special education
- specialist machinery
- energy and fuel
- excavation work at archaeological sites
- gas meter