Your search matched 113 procurement notices over 12 months.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 15 buyer locations and 111 supplier locations.
- Wakefield Council - 62
- Council of the City of Wakefield - 10
- Leeds City Council Procurement & Commercial Services - 4
- Leeds City Council - 4
- Council of the Borough of Kirklees - 2
- Kirklees Council - 2
- Wakefield Council Customer Service - 1
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council - 1
- North Yorkshire County Council - 1
- Ny Highways - 1
59% of published notices are Award notices.
47% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
34% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 100% of notices.
There are 8 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- social work
- motor vehicles
- community health
- software package
- health and social work
- highways and roads
- waste and rubbish
- traffic signals
- health services
- surface works
- information technology
- database services
- lifts, skip hoists, hoists
- installation services
- insurance services
- street lighting
- lifting and handling equipment
- construction work
- fitness equipment
- lifting equipment
- special education
- specialist machinery
- engineering and construction
- energy and fuel
- excavation work at archaeological sites
- gas meter