Found 98 procurement notices over the past 12 months. There are 81 unique titles.
The following chart shows the number of matched notices per month:
Parsing identified 12 buyer locations and 70 supplier locations.
- Wakefield Council - 59
- Council of the City of Wakefield - 13
- Leeds City Council - 3
- Leeds City Council Procurement & Commercial Services - 3
- Wakefield Council Customer Service - 3
- Council of the Borough of Kirklees - 2
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council - 1
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council - 1
- East Riding of Yorkshire - 1
57% of published notices are Award notices.
37% of published notices are in the High (£1M+) value band.
The largest notice souce is Contracts Finder.
31% of published notices exist in the HEALTH sector.
Buyers based in Yorkshire / Humber published 100% of notices.
There are 3 buyer types. (Buyers may have several types.)
Below are common keywords found in published notices. Keywords derive from allocated CPV codes.
- social work
- software package
- health and social work
- motor vehicles
- community health
- residential health facilities
- surface works
- information technology
- urban planning
- database services
- waste and rubbish
- bailiff services
- miscellaneous health services
- primary education
- park and playground equipment
- engineering and construction
- rock salt
- lifts, skip hoists, hoists
- highways and roads
- medical practice
- street lighting
- front-end shovel loaders
- wide area network
- training services
- roof works
- tipper trucks
- 4 wheel drive vehicles
- fitness equipment
- lifting equipment
- special education